1. The pursuit of things that one already has an excess of.
2. Not wanting to use any excess of something to help mankind in anyway other than benefiting or bettering themselves.
Also one of "The 7 Deadly Sins."
The billionaire often criticizes the Salvation Army because if he donates money (which he will NEVER do) the donation will not be in "his/her name" and the Salvation Army will get the "credit" for his donation.
The billionaire is greedy for a non-greedy person would not care as long as it would go to the betterment of a person in need.
In an extreme case of greediness the billionaire may try to make it seem like donating to the Salvation Army is a scam and they keep the money for themselves.
A gun that appeared on Der Riese (Nazi Zombies Mode) in Call of Duty: World at War. The Wunderwaffe DG-2 fires a bolt of electricity that can link to multiple targets, so it is very ammo efficient. However, many people dislike the Wunderwaffe DG-2 because if used incorrectly it can stun fellow teammates (Hazed Vision) and possibly kill the user.
1. The Wunderwaffe DG-2 cannot be used in close proximity to a target like a shotgun as it has a VERY high slash damage and can down the user.
2. If the Wunderwaffe DG-2 hits a target near a teammate the teammates vision will haze over for a couple seconds.
3. The Wunderwaffe DG-2 used in the hands of people who have had some basic practice with it.
4. Dr. Maxis seems to have hidden the weapon from Edward Richtofen when they where working together.
5. Tank Dempsey often calls it "The Wonder-Waffle."
6. This seems to be Edward Richtofen's second favorate gun to the MP40.
1. Sprite is a transparent, lemon-lime flavored (called "Lymon" by the company's owner), caffeine free soft drink, produced by the Coca-Cola Company. It was introduced in the United States in 1961. This was Coke's response to the popularity of 7 Up, which had begun as "Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda" in 1929. It comes in a primarily silver, green, and blue can or a green translucent bottle with a primarily green and blue label. In 1978, Sprite became the market leader position in the lemon soda category.
2. A mythical fairly-like creature.
1. This lemon-lime soda is called Sprite.
2. This mythical fariy-like creature that wants me to follow it is a sprite.