1) What teenage girls regard as the funniest type of humor.
2) The shittiest type of humor.
Teenage girl 1: Guess what? Cheese! Haha!
Teenage girl 2: Ninja monkeys steal my underwear at night!
Teenage girl 3: Monkey! LOL!
Me: *loads clip into mac-10
Rabu, 22 Juni 2005
The major internet fad of 2005. Spawned off many ytmnd
sites. Its two mediums where pictures and video:
Someone got ahold of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince before it was supposed to be released to the public and scanned pages 596, 597, and 606 to prove that Snape killed Dumbledore. The pictures spread like wildfire and ruined many Harry Potter fan's lives.
Video: Someone videotaped(poorly I might add) himself driving past a crowded bookstore at 1am and shouting "Snape kills Dumbledore!" at all the Harry Potter fans outside, ruining the story for them.
1: d00d have u read t3h harry pott3r yet
2: SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE PAGE606PWNED
1: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG u n00b
Driver: Hey! Snape kills Dumbledore!
Girl: Ooooooooooh you bitch! Bitch!
Sabtu, 30 Juli 2005
1. A modular carbine used by police and military forces worldwide.
2. The cliche weapon of choice in first-person shooters.
3. The reason every prepubescent male in America thinks they know how guns work and how to correctly and accurately operate such weaponry.
1. The M4 derived from the CAR-15, an upgrade from the A1's used in much of the fighting in Vietnam.
2. Bob picked the M4 when he was playing Rainbow Six.
Prepubescent male 1: dude we knoe everything about guns from playing video games
Prepubescent male 2: the m4 is a 5.56 NATO caliber carbine used by special forces and SWAT teams, it features an integral flash supressor with a fully modular design base including the rail interace system, a collapsable stock, backup ironsights, and room for a mounted foregrip, 40mm m203 grenade launcher, flashlight, laser sight, and a nifty carrying handle!
Prepubescent male 3: dude we should join the special forces were so good
Rabu, 27 Juli 2005
1) A period of music ranging from the middle 1700s to the early 1800s. Famous classical composers include Beethoven, Mozart, and Haydn.
2) A bastardization of all "traditional" types of music (orchestral, choral, etc.). Derived from the classical period. Other periods include prehistoric, medieval, renaissance, baroque, romantic, 20th century, and 21st century.
3) The true pinnacle of music in which true musicianship, expressiveness, technique, and skill are essential elements in its performance. To truly listen to classical music one must be able to listen to it on entirely different levels of thinking.
The only classical music that most people have listened to is the ambient, therapeutically-designed background music at Barnes & Noble.
Senin, 20 Juni 2005
To pwn someone by telling them something they don't know or spoiling something for them. See snape kills dumbledore
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE PAGE606PWNED!!!!11
oooooooooooh you bitch!
Sabtu, 30 Juli 2005
A metaphorical tub of musical shit.
I would rather swallow a jar of potassium cyanide, attend a Kenny G concert, play tag on the freeway, or stick my head in an open fire than listen to smooth jazz.
Sabtu, 23 Juli 2005