1. Every Thursday, the entire high school is crammed into a tiny cabin, called a meeting house. The students sit on uncomfortable benches (if you're lucky, if you're not...stairs) and stare at each other for an hour, silently. The torture ends when two people shake hands, and everyone stampedes out. This is Meeting for Worship and the only Quaker practice that remains, never mind about respect and kindness.
2. Good food, I have to admit.
3. Suckish school trips. Need I have to remind anyone about Outdoor Education?
4. The worst orchestra- ever.
5. An awesome Jazz Band.
6. Bagels on Thursdays, mmm.
7. Strict rules.
8. DPs. Enough said.
*twenty minutes later*
*half an hour later*
"Get out of my way, bitches!" -pushing & shoving-
(that was meeting for worship)
Teacher: Wasn't that fun, guys?
Student A: I am never going camping again. I want to kill myself.
Student B: I can't believe that I'm actually happy to see a port-a-potty.
Student C: You made us hike for miles with 30-pound backpacks! I slept under the rain!
Teacher: Ohoho, so enthusiastic! I'm glad you liked it.
Baskind: Eating in the social space, hmmm? DP!
Baskind: No! No arguments!
Kid: -muttering- bastard.
I'm so glad that the orchestra is finished! Look, it's the Jazz Band's turn!
Teacher: -whips out ruler- Your skirt is 3 milimeters above your knee. Detention!