1. Bork means to combine meat (in this case, beef and pork).
2. It can also replace any verb in most cases.
3. Can sometimes be used as an adjective when -y is added on to the end.
The word was believed to be created after a mispronouncing of the word bjork.
1. Dude, this bork is delicious!
2. I borked my girl so hard last night.
3. Sure is borky around here.
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Tulis alamat email lo dibawah sini untuk bisa mendapatkan Kata Urban Hari Ini, gratis setiap pagi!
Email dikirim dari email@example.com. Kita nggak bakalan nge-spam kamu kok :).