Acting like or in a manner becoming of a raccoon.
1) To swipe somthing or take without asking but usually with the intention to return it.
2) To act greedy and hoard somthing, usually not very valuable.
3) The act of cheating somone or tricking them out of a getting a service/object.
*Usually used in this manner by red necks or hillbillies
1) Bob: Uh Joe, weres my pencil?
Joe: Sam cooned it.
2) Bob: Hey! Joe's cooning all the potato chips.
3) Bob: Hey wait! Bill just cooned me out of a turn. (During a game)
Prices shown in USD.
Tulis alamat email lo dibawah sini untuk bisa mendapatkan Kata Urban Hari Ini, gratis setiap pagi!
Email dikirim dari firstname.lastname@example.org. Kita nggak bakalan nge-spam kamu kok :).